Tuesday, October 20, 2015

This Is Halloween From Natalie's Place Designs

It's almost Halloween, it's such a festive holiday.  I love all the decoration, including the really scary ones.  Today Natalie has a new holiday kit that has lots of Halloween elements especially for Jack Skellington.  Here's the new collection.


This kit contains 22 papers, 10 flowers, 2 leaves, 4 frames, 3 borders, 11 ribbons, 2 ricrac, 2 scatters, 7 word tags, 2 trees, a stitched line, a stitched border , a stitched circle, 5 pumpkins, 3 gravestones, a spider, 2 spider cutouts, 2 webs, a snowflake, a Santa hat, a flourish, a doodle, a wooden sign, a skull, 2 skeleton hands, a snow scatter, a moon, a curled landscape, a needle and thread, a berry pick, a bat, a bow, five fabric buttons, a ghost, a swish, 2 overlays, a spooky gate, a spooky town, a sleigh silhouette, two miscellaneous elements and 2 alphas. 




Here's a couple of layouts I made with this new collection.  I used several page starters and paper stack clusters mixed together.  I love how beautiful Natalie makes all her premade items.  They are really so fun to scrap with.



I made the word art title for the Haunted Mansion into my freebie for today.  I know lots of people love that ride!  Hope you like it.  You can also find a freebie over at Lisa's Blog and Cynthia's Blog.


3 comments: