Friday, June 12, 2015

Mousescrappers Design Challenge #21 and A Blog Hop

I finally got some free time and participated in the latest Mousescrappers Design Challenge.  I missed a few with life being kinda busy, but I'm glad to whip up something this month.  This was a color challenge so we had a pallatte of 6 colors to work with. It reminded me of Carsland so that's the theme I went with.  You can find all the Design Challenges HERE.


Here is the mini kit I made.  You can purchase the Design Challenge packs at the Mousescrappers Store.


The participants have a blog hop for you too.  I've got a bunch of papers for you today.  Here is the blog train for you to pick up the freebies from the other gals.

MJAJmom: http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/    YOU ARE HERE


DOWNLOAD HERE

3 comments: