Thursday, June 11, 2015

Cool Hawaiian Collection From Natalie Called At The Hukilau

Natalie has a tropical kit out today that's just fabulous for any Hawaii vacation, luau or Polynesian adventures.  I just love it!  We have lots of photos from our Hawaii trips that I can use this for.


This fabulous kit contains 28 papers, 12 ribbons, 4 ricrac, 11 flowers, 5 chipboard flowers, 6 leaves, a palm tree, 5 buttons, 6 frames, a string, stitches, 4 word tags, a word stamps, 5 lanterns, 2 paper scatters, 2 sand scatters, 3 shells, a starfish, 5 surfboards, a wave element, a bamboo element, a bird, 3 borders, a pineapple, a pineapple drink, a coconut, a coconut drink, 2 hula dancers, a fire dancer, 2 tiki statues, 2 tiki torches, a bow, 2 flourishes, 3 flip flops and 2 alphas.


Natalie also made several packs of word art, page starters and paper stacks.  They truly are amazing!



This collection was perfect for scrapping our luau pictures from Maui last Spring Break.  I've been scrapping most of my photos in the pocket style format lately.  I like the simplicity and also the uniformity across pages.  




I've got some word strips for my freebie today.  You can also find a freebie over at Cynthia's Blog and Lisa's Blog.  Have a great week!  Aloha!


3 comments: