Monday, July 21, 2014

Saving The Galaxy From Natalie's Place Designs

To infinity and beyond!!  Buzz Lightyear is such a cool character.  I love the bright bold colors of his space ranger suit.  Plus my boys and I love to ride the Astro Blaster ride and shoot our lasers at Zurg.  Natalie's new collection today was inspired by that crazy space ranger.  Here it is.


This kit is filled with bright fun colors and lots of cool paper patterns.  Inside you'll find 22 papers, 6 ribbons, 5 ric rac, 10 flowers, 2 leaves, 5 borders, 2 chevron lines, 7 stars, 3 planets, 4 spiral galaxies, 2 moons, 4 space symbols, 6 arrows, 2 bows, 3 flairs, 4 frames, 2 helmets, 3 dymo labels, 1 word tags, a blaster, 4 rockets, a rocket flame, 2 strings, stitches, a staple, 2 scatters, a star scatter, a star element, a solar system element, 2 target elements, 5 spray elements and 5 alphas.





All of Natalie's collection can be found at her blog store.  Go check them out.  She's got so many fabulous kits to choose from.

I scrapped some photos from our recent trip to Disneyland in June.  I decided that I'd like to scrap this trip using a pocket style format.  Since I've made a few Disney photo books already, I thought this might be a nice change.  Plus it will challenge me to scrap in a new way.



Here are some journal cards that I made.  Thought they would be nice for your pocket scrapping pages.  Hope you like them.  Have a great week!


3 comments: