Friday, May 2, 2014

Mousescrappers Design Challenge 14

Mousescrappers hosted another Design Challenge in their forum.  This month's color scheme reminded me of the Frozen movie, so that's where my inspiration took me.

Here's a quick look at the entire Challenge offerings.  These are only available if you participate in the designs challenge.  Eventually they should be added back into the Mousescrappers store.



This is my challenge contribution.  I picked up on all the darker purple and blue colors.


The participants have a blog train of matching freebies for you.  Here is the path.


And this is my coordinating freebie pack of papers, alpha and word art title.  Have a great weekend!



7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebies! Those papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Love the use of darker colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great choices on colors! Love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your designs! Thanks for the freebie :)
    Disneysheryl65

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your challenge contribution is gorgeous; love those snowflakes! The color palette is beautiful. I'm looking forward to when it will be available in the store. Thanks for the pack of papers; they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Thanks so much for the extra goodies!

    ReplyDelete