Friday, November 1, 2013

Mousescrappers Design Challenge #13 and Blog Train

I participated in the Mousescrappers Design Challenge again this month.  It's been lots of fun making some papers and elements.  I know this is a very busy weekend with so much Digital Scrapbook Day events happening so I'll make this post short and sweet.

Here is a look at all the participants contributions.  I went with a Cape May Cafe theme.  You can only get these goodies if you participate in the Design Challenges so give it a try some time.



I do have a coordinating freebie for you.  It's filled with 4 papers, an alpha and 4 word art titles.  Hope you like it!  You can follow along the Mousescrappers Blog Train to get some more freebies.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the freebie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for both blog train freebies! they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete