Saturday, August 3, 2013

Weekend Warriors - An Amazing Star Wars Collection From Natalie

You know how much my boys and I love Star Wars.  And how excited I get every time a new Star Wars kit comes out.  Well, this one is going to blow your galactic socks right off.  Wow!  Natalie has been adding and adding and adding to the collection and it's just bursting with intergalactic energy!  It's so amazing, I just couldn't stop creating layouts with it.


Can you believe all the fabulous dolls included in this kit!!  They are so awesome!!
 There are 30 papers and 4 sets of amazing alphas. Inside you'll find 8 flowers, 11 frames, a bow, 4 leaves, 6 folded paper flowers, 8 stars, 16 ribbons, 2 ricrac, 5 rolled flowers, 5 strings, 2 tags, a baker's twine, a staple cluster, 2 stitches, 5 word tags, 2 word crawls, 2 planets, a rifle, 4 starships, 5 chevron elements, a border, a clip, a clip on a string, a dot splatter, a mud splatter, 6 lightsabers, 18 fun elements,  and 33 character dolls. 

You can find this entire collection at Natalie's Blog Store.

Natalie has 5 packs of word art titles for you to choose from.  They are so cool!  I love how she's got the dolls with the character names.






Next are 4 sets of paper stacks.  These can be tailored to each of the Star Wars characters.  Or mixed and matched.  I loved using these as the starting point for some of my layouts.






If you need some basic solid cardstocks to blend in with all the patterns and textures, Natalie has a set of solids in vibrant colors.


And some cool bushes to mix in.


I went crazy making layouts with this collection.  I really needed to finish up some of my Star Wars Weekend layouts and I've been dragging my butt in making them.  Well, this collection really gave me a super boost to create some pages.

First is our meeting with Darth Vader.  The boys are usually a little bit nervous meeting him because he's so tall and a bit scary.


There were some cool cut out photo areas.  This one had the storm troopers or clone troopers (not really sure which ones to call them).  The boys were a little bit short and had to stretch up tall to get their heads to show up!  Very funny.


The layout with Anakin and Mace Windu really shows off the fabulous paper textures in this kit.  I just loved all the browns and tans.


I used a paper stack to start this layout with Captain Rex.


It was fun meeting Jango Fett.  The boys really loved his guns.


I made a word art title from my Jango Fett layout for you.  I hope you like it.  Make sure you stop by Cynthia's Blog and Lisa's Blog too to check out their freebies.  Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I really love this, except the wordart for Princess Leia has the name spelled incorrectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll pass that along to Natalie. Not sure if you've notified her already.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this. I've already scrapbooked my son's Star Wars phase but this makes me want to redo them. Mind you he's only 16 more there's no reason he can't go back ;-)

    ReplyDelete