Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm Hosting The Mousescrapper's Template Challenge

Good morning everyone.  It's been a while since I've whipped up any new templates.  So to get me back in the swing of things, I signed up to host the Mousescrapper's Template Challenge.  You can find all the details in the Template Challenge forum.  Here's the template I came up with.  I've been wanting to use some hexagon shapes for photos.  Hope you like it.  All the links are in the forum.


I used Natalie's newest collection called 'Beachy Keen' to create my layout.  Can't wait to see what you can scrap with this template.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda for all of your fabulous templates!!! I so appreciate your sharing them with us. It seems that templates 1-31 are no longer available on 4shared. Are they possibly available on another server? Thank you so very much for your time and generosity! Desiree

    ReplyDelete