Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #74

It seems that the Saturdays just keep coming quicker and quicker each week!!  We've made it through the holiday weekend and our second week of school.  Baseball practice has started up in full swing for my boys and we are now enjoying a very hectic pace around the house.  Sports are always so exciting!  We've got practices all weekend so let's get right to it.  

My Darth Maul layout is the inspiration for this next template freebie.  You might have seen it already from last week's Kellybell Designs Blog Challenge.


So here you go, another freebie with lots of photo spaces!!  Enjoy and have a great weekend!


8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your designs...it is currently 5:30 AM where I am from but my first stop every Saturday morning is this blog to sneak a peek at the new template. You provide such inspiration for me and I appreciate all the wonderful designs you share with us. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet and you're welcom! I'm glad that you check in first thing on Saturday morning!!! I really love seeing layouts made with my template, I love how everyone can express their creativity in so many different ways. Comments like yours give me motivation to keep making freebies, so thank you for taking the time to inspire me as well! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the template. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your templates with us each week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to digital scrapbooking...and as yet I have never made a page....but I just know your templates...and your examples of what you have created with the templates are going to give me much needed inspiration...can't wait to use them...thanks so much for sharing them with us

    ReplyDelete