Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #71

Good morning.  Hope it's the start of a good weekend for you.  As the summer is winding down for us, we're trying to figure out what haven't we done this summer that we wanted to do??  We've got one week left before school starts so what should we do this week?  Do we just kick back, relax and enjoy our last week of no-hassle days or do we cram in lots of last minute activities?  Still pondering that question.  

This week I've got a simple multi photo template for you.  Here is the inspiration from The Great Movie Ride.  Sometimes I like having lots of papers, strips and blocks to fill the page.  Other times I just like the simpleness of having several photos placed together.


So here is your template freebie today.  A nice grouping for 8 photos.


10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us your wonderful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 19, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your creativity. I love templates with more than 1 picture.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so looking for a template for a layout I need to do for a challenge and I think yours will work wonderfully.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this template! I've been dying to find one or find a way to create a page with so many pictures! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for your free template!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete