Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #70

Holy cow, 70 templates already!  Not bad, huh?  How's your Saturday going?  We've been following the Olympics and loving all the competition.  Hard to believe it's all wrapping up and we'll have to wait another 4 years to see more summer Olympics.  The swimming events have inspired my boys to swim lots of laps in our pool and start learning how to do flip turns.  

Here's another layout from Universal Studios.  Seems all those character meetings have been the inspiration for the larger focus templates lately.  I did Shrek, The Simpsons and now here is Scooby and the Woodpeckers.  


Hope you have a great weekend.  Here is your next template freebie #70.  Enjoy!


11 comments:

  1. Not bad at all! :D Thanks for the template. Wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic template - thank you!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been digitally scrapbooking for about 6 months, so I am still relatively new to this...but I can't tell you how happy I am to have found your site. I found you about a week ago and through your examples my pages have started changing from the "blah" formats that I would usually use. I can't thank you enough for inspiring us. Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, I'm so glad that you found my blog, I've got lots of templates you can grab. So happy to hear that they've improved your scrapping style - yeah! Linda

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much, I love the "bottlecaps". :) We're heading to Universal the first week of October so I'm really enjoying all of your Universal layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super template for family LOs thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your templates, thanks for sharing your wonderful work.

    drachenmaedchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 12, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great template!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful template! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute layout. Thanks for the great template.

    ReplyDelete