Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mousescrappers Template Challenge

Happy Saturday.  Today I am hosting the weekly Mousescrappers Template Challenge.  You can find lots of great templates over there week after week.  Plus get lots of inspiration for your Disney layouts.  Here is the layout inspiration for this week's template.  It was made with one of Natalie's paper stacks from a kit called  'Konnichiwa Vol2'.  Natalie was kind enough to let me use her paper stack for a template.  I loved the paper blocks and the simpleness of the 3 photos.


You'll find the link to my Mousescrappers Template Challenge HERE.  I'd love to see what layouts you can create with it.  Hope you have a great weekend!  Enjoy and happy scrapping.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete