Friday, August 3, 2012

Mousescrappers Design Challenge #4

I had lots of fun participating in the Mousescrappers Design Challenge this month.  The theme was Big Thunder Mountain.  You can find this collab kit over at the Mousescrappers Store.  It's filled with lots of western apparel, railroad, boots, hats, trains, cactus, sheriff badges and lots more.


This is my entry.  I loved creating the wood and stone papers.


For some added fun, several participants have created coordinating freebies for you.  The blog hop starts today with gals participating around the world so you might give them a little bit of time today to their their posts ready.

Here's the list of blog train participants:


For my freebie today, I've added in some extra papers, a stitched alpha, flowers and some string.  Head on over to the Mousescrappers Store to pick up this Design Challenge #4 kit.  Have fun grabbing all the blog train goodies!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebies, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! The flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful stone and wooden papers! Thank you for the sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 04, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for you part of this fun ride!
    Disneygreeting from Holland, Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your talent and your part of the Mousescapper's Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your designs on this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I love the stitched alpha!

    ReplyDelete