Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun Hollywood Collection From Natalie's Place Designs

Ready for some lights, camera, action?  Today Natalie is introducing a fun new collection called Hollywood Blvd.  This kit contains 17 papers, 6 ribbons, a ricrac, a line of stitching, 3 borders, a bunting, 3 buttons, a bow, a string, an arrow, 2 flourishes, 4 flowers, a leaf, a frame, 8 filmstrip elements, 2 starburst elements, 2 hanging stars, 9 star elements, a street signs, 2 marquees, a clapper, a movie camera (with a beam), 2 film canisters, a director's chair, a palm tree element, a skyline, a Hollywood sign, 2 tickets, an award statue, two scatters, a splatter, sunglasses, stantions, 6 word tags, a word path and two alphas.  It's really gorgeous!!


In addition to the kit, Natalie has created a word art pack, a set of page starters and 4 paper stacks.  These make it so much easier to scrap because Natalie's done most of the creating for you already!!




You can find all of Natalie's collections in her blog store at Natalie's Little Corner Of The World.  This kit was a blast to scrap with.  First I wanted to use the pre-made paper stacks.  Here I added in a page starter frame, popped in a word art title and just finished up a cluster in the top right corner.  And viola, my page is complete!


Natalie's papers are fabulous.  I love her mix of silvers and gold as well as the classic Hollywood blue, red and black.


Once I saw the page starter that had the Hollywood sign with the stations, I knew I wanted to use that going across the whole page.  The bottom of this layout is a paper stack.


For your freebie today, I made a cluster with ribbons and the Oscars statue.  I hope you like it and can use it on your Hollywood layouts.  Enjoy and happy scrapping.  Make sure you also check out Cynthia's Blog and Lisa's Blog for their freebies.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Aug. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the freebie! I know right where I will use it :-)

    ReplyDelete