Saturday, August 4, 2012

Freebie Template #69

Did somebody change the clocks?  I swear, the distance between Saturday to Saturday seems to be coming so much quicker this summer!  We've been enjoying the Summer Olympics.  It's been a blast watching it with the boys and teaching them about how each event works.  My favorites are the gymnastics and swimming.  Thankfully we've got another whole week of sports to watch!!

I've been working on the large photo templates and have another one for you today.  Of course it still has room for lots of other photos too!  Here's my layout inspiration.  We met the Simpsons at Universal Studios. Their costumes are so colorful so the photos turn out fabulous.


And here's another page with Mickey and Minnie.



So here it is, your next template freebie #69.   Hopefully you can make some gorgeous layouts with it!  Have a wonderful week and enjoy all the freebies.


16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your awesome downloads! You are truly talented! I appreciate you sharing all of your creations with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Aug. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am just starting to experiment with the large photos and love your layout and template!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talent and your template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, another awesome template. Thanks again for sharing. I love your templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much - I love your templates 68 & 69 with room for larger pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this template! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! I love large photo layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful template and beautiful layout, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great template! Thank so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your templates! Thank You

    ReplyDelete