Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday's Freebie Template #67

Happy middle of July!  My boys are so thrilled that the new Batman movie was just released yesterday.  They've been dressing up as Batman for months and role playing lots of scenes from past movies.  We'll be seeing the movie during the week, after the opening weekend madness is over.  Ah, the joy of boys and all their superhero characters.  Hope you've got a good weekend planned.

Here is my latest template inspiration.  I love all the layouts that showcase a large photos, so this is the first of a few new ones I've got planned that feature a large photo and lots of little ones around it.




And in the spirit of summer, I've changed up the flower colors to something a little more splashy and summery.  Hope you like it.  Can't wait to see what you can create with this one.  Enjoy!


11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the template! My little girl likes batman as well and will be batgirl for Halloween. However her costume is probably much different than your boys as it involves a tutu and puffy sparkly sleeves, lol. Thank goodness I found a way to sneak a tutu in there somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the room for the large photo! Great layout you created. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, that batgirl costume sounds adorable! You definitely have to get a tutu in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the large photo showcased. Beautiful template. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout and thank you for sharing your template with me

    ReplyDelete
  7. love you templates but wish I could use them in polaroid my memories suite 3 is there anyway to format them different

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your Template freebies, Thank you so much for sharing so many beautiful templates with us!

    ReplyDelete