Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #66

Oh my, it's the middle of July.  Where has my summer gone?  It seems like everyone is starting to talk about going back to school already.  I don't think I'm quite ready for that kind of talk yet.  I'm still enjoying being lazy and having a fairly open agenda each day.  How about you?

So it's Saturday and time for another template freebie.  This is my Star Wars layout for inspiration.  Anakin Skywalker is one of the boys favorite Jedi.


I was hoping to do something with big circles and triangles.  Hope you like it!  
Have a great weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great template! I love your templates so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the great template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing the template! Awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your templates, I love them all, they are so clean!!! They really help on my layouts! I wish I could get all the old ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheli, all the old ones are still on the blog. If you click on "Template Freebies" right under the header, it will take you to a listing of all my templates. Click on any template and it will take your directly to the post where you can download it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this neat template! Will enjoy using it.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this template, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete