Monday, July 30, 2012

Cruisin' By Natalie's Place Designs

Natalie has a HUGE new collection for you today called 'Cruisin'.  It's a mega kit plus lots of extras.  She's packed this kit with 30 papers and over 100 elements.  It's fabulous for scrapping any cruise photos but also beach, pool, tropical vacations and splashing photos.  It's so amazing!  Take a look:


Natalie made some word art, page starters, paper stacks and quick pages to complement this kit.  They are all gorgeous!






You can find all of Natalie's collections for sale in her blog store.  I would love to take a cruise and it would be a blast to take a Disney cruise.  Now that Disney cruises to Alaska, I can get that crossed off my bucket list.  


There's so many colors in this kit which makes it very versatile.  I loved the orange and blue shades which made me think of Crush, so here's another layout I created.


And to help accent your cruising and beach pages, I've got a freebie border that full of sand and sun.  Hope you like it!  Enjoy and have a great week!


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute border . . . and the template . . .and the R&R coaster w.a.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun border!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I not only love all of your creations, I really appreciate the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your talent and your Crusin' border.

    ReplyDelete