Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #58

Happy Saturday!  What do you have planned for today?  You'll never believe what is happening for us -- yup it's baseball!  The tournament is in full swing and should be over at the end of next week.  It's all very exciting!  Plus my boys watch the Texas Rangers baseball games on TV every night, so there is no shortage of baseball in our house.  Grab your glove and come on over!

Here is my layout for inspiring this next template.


Here is your template freebie #58.  Hope you can scrap something fun with it!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Your layout is so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! I look forward to your templates each week! I love them! Thanks for sharing. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci beaucoup.
    Miss79

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for the terrific template!I like your creative work keep it up...

    ReplyDelete