Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #57

Good morning!  Hope you've had a great week so far and picked up lots of goodies during National Scrapbooking Day last Saturday.  We've been swamped with a ton of rain this week.  All the Little League baseball games have been cancelled this week so my boys are pretty bummed out.  Matthew's first playoffs game is tonight so I'm hoping it will stay dry and we can play ball.

I love having at least 4 photos on a layout.  It really worked here with the photos of my son playing with his fireman's hat.  So here is the inspiration for my next layout.



And here is your Saturday freebie template #57.  Enjoy and have a great weekend!



8 comments:

  1. Hope you get to play ball!
    Love your template. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another great template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much - love this template!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
    from Angelika from Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you fantastic template

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci beaucoup.
    Miss79

    ReplyDelete