Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #56

Good morning!  It's Saturday and it's National Scrapbooking Day.  Holy cow, have you seen all the sales, blog trains, freebies, chats and challenges?  It's exhausting!  I've been so busy checking out different forums and stores, I've worn myself out yesterday.... and the real fun continues on today.  Wow!

Here's my template freebie for today.  I'm sure you've got room for one more download today!
Have fun with all the sales and NSD events!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the templates with room for several pictures. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci beaucoup.
    Miss79

    ReplyDelete