Saturday, April 7, 2012

Template Freebie #52

Good morning, it's almost Easter.  What do you have planned with your family for Easter fun?  My boys are plotting how to trap the Easter Bunny and catch him in the act!  LOL!  I have such great memories of Easter egg hunts and getting an Easter basket filled with chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps.

I like sticking to the Saturday morning template freebie schedule, is that working out for you?  Here's the inspiration for the next one.  I like having at least 3 photos in my layouts.  The more, the merrier for me.


Here is your template freebie #52.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!


10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the template. Your layout is wonderful. Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the great template

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I found your blog and love all your templates. Thanks so much for offering such great freebies. They are a great help for a newbie like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete