Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie #55

Did you ever wonder why some months seem to fly by and then others just drag on?  We're at the end of April and I swear it was just yesterday when the boys were playing April Fools Day jokes on me.  Whoosh, where did April go?  Maybe it's because we've got so much baseball going on.  Hope your spring is going well.  I'm still making sure I work on my template freebies for you.  Here's the next layout inspiration. 


It's a simple one photo layout, but you can always add to it.  Hope you have a great weekend!  
Happy scrapping!


11 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout, Linda. Thank you for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout! Thanks for the great template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Apr. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful template! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout! Thanks for the great template.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout and template! Thanks Linda.

    ReplyDelete