Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quest For Adventure Add-Ons From Natalie

Natalie has such a creative mind and a flair for mixing colors and textures.  So when she takes a kit like 'Quest For Adventure' which I'm already in love with, and adds on a bunch of new elements and several premade frames, word arts and papers, it just totally blows my mind.

So prepare yourself for some mind blowing beauty with all these new add-ons!





You can find the 'Quest For Adventure' collection at Natalie's Little Corner of the World.
Through the end of April, you can also purchase the original 'Quest For Adventure' kit for 40% off.  So make sure you grab this entire collection!  It's just gorgeous!


I was drooling over Natalie's paper stacks!  So I knew I had to scrap a few layouts with them.  Here's how I used the paper stacks, added in a few clusters and page corners, and topped it off with a new word art.  It was so easy so scrap!




Can you tell that I just love this kit!!  Here's a freebie word art I made for you.  You can never have enough Animal Kingdom titles.  Make sure you stop by Cynthia's Blog and Lisa's blog to pick up their freebie offerings too!  Happy scrapping and have a great weekend!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful word art freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your word art, i can use it on so many pages

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much! this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wordart!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Apr. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the word art. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thank you for the wonderful word art!

    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete