Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Another Saturday Morning Template - Number 53

Well, we made it through the Easter weekend and ate up all the candy and chocolates.  Time to get back into healthy eating again!  Hard to believe that it's already mid April and my boys have just a month and a half left with school.  This year has really flown by fast.  I've got another Saturday morning template for you.  It's got some fun rectangular paper blocks and frames.  Here's 2 pages that were the inspiration.



Here is your template freebie #53.  Hope you like it!  Enjoy and have a great weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Apr. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a bit of M&M's left and then the candy's gone! Hoping to start fresh on Monday with clean eating and exercise!

    Thank you for the the template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - great template!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    I am totally enjoying your blog. I just LOVE the template freebies and have downloaded them all!!! I have some serious catching up to do to get my pages done, and templates are definitely the way to go. I also am a big fan of your work with KellyBell Designs and Natalie's Little Corner of the World. You are one diversely talented lady. I think the pictures of your sons in 'Brotherly Love' are just too cute!!
    Gail Walters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great template! Thanks,Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another beautiful template, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your templates! I don't post everytime I download them but yours are ALWAYS my goto templates when I am scrapping! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete