Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Splash of Happy From Natalie's Place Designs

Natalie's got a sunny and fresh new kit just released today called 'A Splash of Happy'.  It's a gorgeous collection of yellows, oranges and blues.  Just looking at the preview makes you think of being outside on a sunny day.  There's a fabulous sand castle, Adirondack chair, beach umbrella, flip flops, sunshine burst, sand scatter, several splashy word strips and lots more.


To coordinate with the kit, Natalie made a gorgeous set of word art titles.


And check out these cluster sets with beautiful frames.


You can find all of Natalie's gorgeous creations at her blog store at Natalie's Little Corner of the World.

I just love the color combinations in this kit.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to scrap our character breakfast at Cape May Cafe.  The beachy costumes that Minnie, Donald and Goofy wear are a perfect match for this kit.  Here's my 2 page layout.



Since I loved the colors in this kit, I made a paper stack freebie for you.  Might be a nice starter background for a pool or beach layout.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. THANK YOU ;~} I luv the brightness great colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper stack!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the paper stack, love your colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous thank you for adding this .love your work

    rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Thank you for the addition to the kit> love your work.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete