Saturday, March 10, 2012

So Happy It's Saturday - Template Freebie #48

Yeah, it's the weekend!  I love Saturday mornings, it's nice to sleep in just a little bit longer!  Spring Break is next week for my boys, we'll be at home with a little stay-cation so I need to get busy and plan some activities to ensure they don't get bored (and drive me crazy).  I've got another template lined up for you today.  Hope that you are liking the color scheme and templates.  This page was my inspiration.


And here is your template.  I did add a few more pictures along the bottom.  My style is to always have more photos than less photos.  Have a great week and have fun scrapping!


13 comments:

  1. Fabulous template!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah another template! Love it! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice template; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the template!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your circus page. Thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the lovely templates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the nice, neat template.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for sharing your template

    ReplyDelete