Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Template Freebie - #51

Happy Saturday morning again!  What do you have lined up for the weekend?  We've got baseball, baseball and more baseball.  Two games today and 2 practices on Sunday.  Too much fun.  And in the spirit of twos, I've got a 2-page template freebie for you today.  Too much fun!

It was based off my Small World layouts with Natalie's 'World of Laughter' kit.  Here's my layouts.




An now here is your Template Freebie #51.  Have a great weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your templates. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your templates! Thank you for your generosity!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This double layout is awesome...so glad to have found someone so creative in making fantastic layouts that will definitely help me create some wonderful memories...thanks so much

    ReplyDelete