Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Intergalactic Goodness From Natalie's Place Designs!

It's no surprise how much my boys and I love Star Wars.  So when Natalie first came out with her kit called 'Intergalactic', I was beyond thrilled!  So the fact that she's releasing an add-on, word art and frame clusters that all coordinate with 'Intergalactic' had my jaw dropping followed by lots of jumping up and down!!  Seriously, you just can't have enough Star Wars kits if you're a fan and if you've ever been to Star Wars Weekends at Disneyworld!

Here is the Intergalactic Add-On kit with 8 new papers and 22 new elements:


And check out this gorgeous set of word art titles!


I now my favorite piece!  These clusters frames are just so fabulous.  They fill up your layouts with a premade cluster, just drop in your photos and your page is nearly finished!


Here's the full Intergalactic kit.  Make sure you pick it up if you don't already own it.


I was really needing to finish up some pages from Star Wars Weekends, so these add-ons sure motivated me to get busy.  The frame clusters were so wonderful and so easy to scrap with that I quickly created 3 pages!! Take a look!




I made a freebie border for you with all the fun Galactic elements and papers.  You can also check out Cynthia's Blog and Lisa's Blog to find a few other Star Wars freebies!  Enjoy and may the Force be with you today!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great border! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the awesome border freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thank you so much for sharing your intergalactic border - it is something I don't often see. I really like the pages you created - so well balanced, color that pops out at you, and fun!

    ReplyDelete