Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kissin Me A Frog From Natalie's Place Designs

Natalie's going down the bayou today with a gorgeous collection of purple, yellow and green called 'Kissin' Me A Frog'.  I'm crazy about Natalie's flowers and the textures and patterns she uses in her papers.  This kit was inspired by Princess Tiana but the colors in the kit have many uses.  With my boys, we don't see many Disney princesses, but these colors inspired me in other ways.


Natalie also is releasing 2 coordinating sets that have amazing clusters!  Check out these word art titles and the page clusters.



Wow, they're just stunning!  You can find all of Natalie's amazing designs at her blog store.

As soon as I saw all the papers in this kit, I immediately thought of Daisy Duck.  The pinks and purples are the perfect match.


And when you mix the pinks with greens, it made me think of the Boardwalk.  I love that gazebo!!


I really loved that papers so I knew I wanted to make a paper stack freebie.  Hope you like it!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the paper - love your work! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors - thanks for the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely paper stack! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesome freebie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete