Saturday, February 25, 2012

Freebie Template #46 - Yup, I'm Back!

I really do enjoy scrapping and making templates.  Last summer, I totally lost my template mojo.  I've been wanting to revamp my template format and color scheme but never got on the ball to do that.  I was so tickled to see all the layouts using my templates in the Mousescrappers Speed Scrap Marathon last month that it really got me inspired to start up making template freebies again.

I've switched up my color scheme, added in a few extra elements and I now have a bunch of templates ready to share with you!  So, are you ready for some template freebies again???

Well, here we go with Freebie Template #46.  This was my layout for inspiration.


And here is my first template freebie of the new year with the new format!  What do you think?  I'm so thrilled to be sharing them with you again!  Enjoy!  Can't wait to see your layouts around the galleries.


15 comments:

  1. I love your templates.....there was nothing wrong with your last format..Could always pick yours out in a crowd...I love this one ..thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the awesome new template. I'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your templates!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Linda for the great template...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this great template.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are back. I love your template! Love the new style can't wait to see what you do next. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEAHHHH!!! I LOVE your templates and already have a template folder on my hard drive with your name on it!!! Can't wait to start adding more! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda I am so glad you are back designing templates! Love your new design...keep it up you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've loved (and missed) your templates. Thanks so much for your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you! (lady)

    ReplyDelete