Monday, January 23, 2012

Join Me For a Mousescrappers Speed Scrap! I'm Hosting!

Mousescrappers is having their third annual Speed Scrap Marathon this weekend and I'm hosting a speed scrap early Saturday morning.  For 3 days, you'll be getting up at the crack of dawn and scrapping till the late evening hours -- oh my!  I'd love for you to join me in your jammies on Saturday morning for some scrapping fun!


Here's the participation prize you'll be playing for, it's a fabulous mini kit donated by Kellybell Designs.  That word art is just adorable!!


Make sure you get your tracking thread posted at the Speed Scrap Marathon Master thread.  This page is where you track your progress on each speed scrap and post the link to all your layouts.  You have to have everything tracked there in order to qualify for the goodie bag prize for completing the half marathon or the full marathon. 

Here's the master listing of all the speed scraps.  Should be LOTS of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment