Saturday, January 21, 2012

Braver by Natalie's Place Designs

Piglet is probably one of the cutest little creatures.  He's so shy and timid, but completely adorable.  Natalie's got the perfect kit for our little Piglet friend called 'Braver'.  Natalie's got a whole series of mini kits that are targeted at each character so make sure you browse all her cool mini kits on her blog store.


Crystal Palace is a place we always visit on our Magic Kingdom day.  Usually it's for lunch because I recently discovered the french toast at Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast.  The Pooh characters circulate around the tables fairly quickly so you get to see all 4 characters.  And Piglet is certainly a cutie pie!


Having 2 boys in the house means that there's not a lot of pink in the house.  So I feel it's my duty to at least have some pink shirts to wear.  On this day at Epcot, I had my pink Daisy shirt and a pink ribbon in my hat.  I got in a few girly things that trip!


This kit was so adorable!  I've got a Piglet word art for you.  Hope you can use this title for your Piglet pages!  If you check out Cynthia's blog and Lisa's blog, you'll find some other freebies made with 'Braver'.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure to see your creations.
    Thank you
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love Piglet! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete