Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ahoy Matey From Natalie's Place Designs

Beware!  There are pirates coming today and Natalie's got them captured in her newest kit called 'Ahoy Matey!'.  It's one of my newest favorite kits because my boys are such huge Jack Sparrow fans.  I can't even count up how many times we've watched the Pirates of The Caribbean movies.  I've got bunches of pictures of my boys in their pirate costumes for Halloween, fighting with Jack Sparrow in the Pirate Tutorial at Disney and just having fun sword fighting each other.  Natalie's kit is just perfect for scrapping all your pirate pages for both little boys and girls!


We got the chance to meet the newest lady pirate at Disney -- Anjelica.  She was stunningly beautiful!!  Although my boys weren't quite sure about a girl pirate!!  I certainly enjoyed meeting her!



Over the summer, Matthew got to fight with Jack Sparrow in the Pirate Tutorial at Magic Kingdom -- twice!!  I was so excited to get to scrap a 2 page layout with this wonderful new kit!!



Don't you just love pirate stuff?  Make sure you pick up this kit at Natalie's Blog!  Here's a pirate freebie frame I made for you.  Hope you can add it to your pirate stash!!  You can check out Cynthia's Blog and Lisa's Blog to find some other pirate booty!



7 comments:

  1. Another great freebie/frame. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, love your work. Thanks for the frame freebie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this pirate frame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome frame - thanx SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the awesome share!

    ReplyDelete