Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kellybell's 12 Days of Christmas - My Turn!

Welcome to Kellybell Designs 12 Days of Christmas!!

DAY 10

Have you been following along the 12 Days of Christmas and grabbing all the fun freebies from Kelly's team?  Today is my turn for a freebie and it's one for Jack Sparrow who is one of my boy's favorities!
On the tenth day of freebies, Kelly's Creative Team gave to me....
Captain Jack Sparrow,
 Donald Duck A-Quacking,
Jasmine From Agrabah,
 Space Ranger Lightyear,
Snow White the Fairest,
POOH CHRISTMAS TAGS!
Sweet Cinderella,
Toy Story Woody,
Princess Aurora,
and A Disney Mouse Named Mickey!!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cool word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete