Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Made It To The 2nd Round of the Disney Mom's Panel!!


Woohoo!  I'm so excited to report that I made it to the second round of the Disney Mom's Panel.  The emails just came out this afternoon and I made it!!  Gosh, I just can't breathe!!  I've been applying to the Disney Mom's Panel every year since it started in 2008.  Last year was the first year I made it to the second round.  Seems like we'll have similar requirements for this round -- answer more questions online and submit a 60 second video.  Last year, the video had to be about your favorite Disney memory.  Wonder if it will be the same topic this year.  We'll find out on Monday morning at 9am.

The Disney Mom's Panel is a group of die-hard Disney lovers that help families plan their trips to Disney locations.  They answer questions on the Panel Forum about resorts, rides, shows, dining, transportation, budgets, shopping and much more.  It's just a wonderful group of both moms and dads!

Our 2nd round application is due by midnight Friday, so I'll be freaking out until I hit that "submit" button.  Wish me luck and send me your pixie dust vibes!!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! How exciting. Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! Sending you good luck pixie dust!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Sending some good luck your way!

    ReplyDelete