Saturday, July 23, 2011

Template #44 and Mousescrappers Template Challenge #45!

I know, I know.... it's been over a month since I've given away a freebie template.  I've been doing tons of scrapping but not making any templates.  Sigh!  Luckily, my template mojo has returned from it's summer vacation and we are back in business!  Yipee for you! 

First we'll start off with Template #44.  This was from the Mousescrappers 2nd Anniversary challenges.  I really wanted to have some vertical paper blocks on the page.  Especially for scrapping my layout at Chef Mickeys.  I just love red and black papers!


And here is your template. 


Next, I'm hosting the Mousescrappers Template Challenge today.  Mousescrappers has a new template challenge starting every Saturday!  Lately I've seen so many layouts that have split papers that are angled and zig zagged.  So I knew that's the kind of template I wanted to have for the challenge.  This is the layout I made for Morroco.  Natalie's paper textures were fabulous and the slanted papers were a fabulous way to show off her elegant paper patterns.


To grab this template, head on over to the Mousescrapper Template Challenge #74 to download this file and to post your layouts.  Have fun experimenting with your paper patterns.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!



6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for 45 & 44 I love your templates...alas :( # 44 link shows LO and not DL link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NanaScraps, link is updated now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great templates! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete