Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Off To DisneyWorld!!

Early tomorrow morning we leave for our Disneyworld trip for Star Wars Weekends!!!  The boys just got out of school today and now our summer officially begins.  We're also planning to head over to Universal Studios to check out the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  I can hardly believe we'll have both Harry Potter and Star Wars in one trip -- it's a little boys dream!!  I'm super excited!

Things will be pretty quiet around here.  I'd like to tell you that I preplanned a bunch of freebies for you, but May has been quite a busy month with all kinds of scrapping and school activities which kept me quiet busy.  I'm looking forward to a fun summer and have lots of templates to whip up for you.

I'll be back with TONS of new pictures to scrap.  Until then, happy scrapping!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a magical trip Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your freebies, and I have to tell you that you guys will LOVE the new Star Tours ride at Hollywood Studios. They had a soft opening when we were there a couple weeks ago, and it is awesome! :0) Have fun! Harry Potter is a lot of fun, too! And you have to try the Butterbeer. Yumm!!

    ReplyDelete