Sunday, April 17, 2011

Here Comes Templates #40 and #41

OK, I promised you another template twosome and here we go!!  I made this layout for Frontier Donald and Goofy with Kellybell's 'On The Frontier' kit.  I liked the format so much, I quickly did another page with Minnie and Pluto.  I'm getting closer to finishing up my April 2010 Photobook with all these pages.



So now we've made it up to 40 templates!  Woohoo!  Here is template #40.  I love the big photo in the middle.


Next is a layout with soft rounded edges in the middle.  This was my layout for Canada with Natalie's 'Northern Exposure' kit.


It's a pretty simple design but one you can dress up with lots of little clusters around the photos.  Here is template #41.

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your templates - thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU Linda!! You have the best templates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I love how easy your templates are to use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, Many thanks for sharing your work

    ReplyDelete