Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another Template Twosome!

I've been busy with challenges and CT layouts and haven't posted my template freebies in a while, so I'm catching up this week.  Today you'll be getting 2 templates.  First up is the Test Track layout made with Natalie's Place Designs 'Crash Test Dummies'.  I like having multiple paper blocks and mats on my layouts.





Next is a really fun page I created for our meeting with the Simpsons characters at Universal Studios.  It was for the Mousescrappers Scraplift Challenge.  I loved the host's layout with slanted papers so I made some big blocks of papers and tilted them for my layout.  I really liked how this turned out.  My boys thought the Simpsons ride was awesome.  Plus Bart and Homer are very silly, talking about burping and stuff, which of course is hilarious when you're a little boy!





Hope you enjoy your templates!  Later this week I'll be posting another template twosome so make sure you check back with me.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome templates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the templates! I love using your templates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great templates! Interesting blog - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already imagining all the ways I can use these wonderful templates! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow # 39 already..I had to go back and pick some up that I missed..thanks so much for sharing..I love your templates

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your templates are amazing and I truly thank you for sharing as I'm in the middle of my grandson's first year and it's so wonderful to not have to THINK about layouts.....to just do it with one of your templates. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for the templates, used over here!

    ReplyDelete