Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Speed Scrap Layout and Template Freebie #34

For Valentine's Day in my son's kindergarten class, we were asked to mail in a valentine from a secret admirer.  So I found a card with a dog wearing sunglasses and the title 'Sup Dog?'.  It was a music card that played "Who Let The Dogs Out" song when you opened the card.  I signed it "Woof, Woof, Lick, Lick".  We were supposed to give them a hint of who it might be from (sent from our 2 dogs).  Of course, Andrew just loved it and still thinks that the dogs actually mailed it.  Since that day, we all greet each other as "Sup Mom?', "Sup Andrew!".  Followed by lots of laughter.

In that spirit, here is my Goofy layout from the Mousescrappers Speed Scrap last week which I turned into a template for you.


Here is your template freebie #34.  Enjoy and happy scrapping.


DOWNLOAD HERE

8 comments:

  1. Awesome template Linda! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great template. :)

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you shared this template!! I loved it when I say it during the speed scrap!! Looks like I'm ready for my transportation layout now!! Hot Dog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that your templates are not OVER the top with embellishments and such ... we can really make these our own layouts easily with your style. TY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you layout and thank you for the wonderful template.

    ReplyDelete