Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some Challenge Layouts and Template Freebie #35

I'm falling behind on my weekly challenges at Mousescrappers, so I'm trying to catch up a little bit.  Matthew has been sick with the flu this week and home from school.  Maybe he'll be able to head back to school on Thursday.  Since I've been home, I'm scrapping more, so here we go!

Here are 2 layouts from the Scraplift Challenge.  The host provides the layout and we all scraplift our own version of it.



This one was from the Weekly Challenge which had you scrap something to do with transportation.  The best I could come up with was the dining car from Sci-Fi, one of Matthew's favorite places to eat at Disney.


And last was the Template Challenge where I scrapped our meeting with Shrek and Donkey at Universal Studios.  Make sure you check out all the new challenges over at Mousescrappers.  The community is really growing strong!!


One of the many character meals we love is Donald's Safari Breakfast at Animal Kingdom.  Here is my 2 page layout.  One was using a template from Simply Yin, a fabulous template designer.  The second page will be your template freebie.



And here is template freebie #35.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!


DOWNLOAD HERE

10 comments:

  1. I love the template! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another beautiful template

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this layout will be a good one to use with my photopass photos I just got! TY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and can't wait to use it ! Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of the great templates you have shared. I love looking at your wonderful, fun layouts. So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete