Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quest For Adventure From Natalie's Place Designs

Natalie's got another fabulous kit that's a must-have for your scrapping inventory!  It's called 'Quest For Adventure'.  It's perfect for scrapping your trips to the zoo, nature hikes and safari expeditions.  There's several animal print papers, a fun safari hat and lots of jungle animals.  You're just going to love it!  Head over to Natalie's Place Designs to pick up her kit and grab her gorgeous freebie. 

I had lots of fun working with this kit.  The paper colors are bold and vivid and the textures were fabulous!  My favorite element is the large orange flower - it was gorgeous.  My first layout is all the giraffes we saw on the Kilamanjaro Safari ride at Animal Kingdom.  My second layout is one that I've wanted to do for a while.  I've always wanted to scrap the warthog picture with a title of "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful".  This kit got me motivated to do just that.



Natalie has a new addition to her Creative Team -- Sandy!  She's a very warm and wonderful person and highly creative.  She just joined the team today and will be sharing her layouts and freebies from now on.  Mark your favorites with her blog site, Sand & 2 Pearls, because she'll be offering some freebies in the future.

I created 2 freebies for you today - a safari word art and frame.  Make sure to stop by Lisa Campbell Designs and Cynthia ... Forever Young to check out their amazing layouts and grab their freebies.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!


 DOWNLOAD HERE (Box.net) or HERE (4Shared)

7 comments:

  1. I am getting error messages when trying to download. I have tried firefox and IE. Thank you, I will try later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome freebie Linda. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the great frame and word art. Love the layouts. Clever use of your wording for the wart hog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed looking at your layouts tonight. Thank you for all of the fabulous freebies! eE just recently returned from a trip to Disney and I've started experimenting with digital scrapbooking. I've been paper scrapbooking for 12 years and wanted to try something a little different. Thank you for all of the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing! Thanks also for the fast download!

    ReplyDelete