Saturday, March 26, 2011

Intergalactic - An Awesome Star Wars Kit From Natalie's Place Designs

The sneak peek for this kit was posted on Tuesday -- have you been holding your breath the whole time??  I have!  I was so excited when Natalie told me she was creating a Star Wars kit!!  Holy cow, you know how much I love Star Wars!  We're going to Disney in June for Star Wars Weekends.  I'll have so much new stuff to scrap.  Today Natalie is releasing her new kit called 'Intergalactic'.  It full of 20 papers in amazing Jedi and Sith colors with blacks, reds, silvers and browns.  There's 3 light sabers, 2 star ships, metallic swirls, galactic borders and several planets.  It's awesome!!  Plus there's a Darth Vader helmet and silhoutte -- too cool.  It's a must have for all you Star Wars fanatics like me.


Natalie's also included 2 alphas too!  Make sure you check out Natalie's CT layouts.  These girls rocked da kit!!!  The gals not only scrapped Star Wars photos, but also Astro Orbiter, Mission Space, Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear.  This kit is very versatile!!  Of course, my layouts are Star Wars!!



Today for your freebie, I've got 2 word art titles!  Plus, I have an added bonus for you.  I've been experimenting with patterns and papers and have created 2 Star Wars paper packs for you.  Come back on Monday and Tuesday to grab them.  You do not want to miss them!!

Hop over to Natalie's blog to buy this kit.  You gotta have it!!  Then stop by Cynthia's blog, then Lisa's blog, then Sandy's blog to grab their fabulous freebies and gaze at their awesome layouts.


DOWNLOAD HERE

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Linda! I just purchased the kit from Natalie. What a fun kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this great word art freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the awesome freebie Linda! Can't wait to see what pics you get from Star Wars weekend this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for this nice freebie...may the force be with you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where, oh where was this when I was completing our Disney album?!!!
    Guess we'll just have to visit DW again so I can use this!!
    Thanks so very much!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics
    www.magsgraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete