Monday, March 28, 2011

Galaxy Good Guys - Star Wars Paper Pack Freebie

Did you grab Natalie's newest Star Wars kit 'Intergalactic' and all the freebies with it?  I hope so!  I'm going to keep the Star Wars momentum going here with more freebie for you!  I've been fooling around with patters, wanting to make some papers.  I love deep rich textures that are so wonderful for Star Wars layouts.  So I decided to venture out and make my own papers.  And what better way to jump into that than by starting with Star Wars Papers.  I promised you 2 sets.  Today you get the Galaxy Good Guys.  This paper pack is for the Jedi's, Queen Amidala, Chewbacca, R2D2 and all the good guys in Star Wars.  Hope you enjoy it.

Come back tomorrow to get the paper pack for the Galaxy Bad Guys.


DOWNLOAD HERE

11 comments:

  1. Awesome set! I can't wait to use it on my Star Tours photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome papers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fantastic collection of papers. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Mar. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Love love love loveeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the Star Wars papers--I am about 10 years behind on Disney trips, so I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of them! You are very generous to provide them to everyone. ~CoralTurtle @ Mousescrappers

    ReplyDelete