Thursday, February 24, 2011

Template Freebie Double Dose - #32 and #33!!

Where has this week gone?  My boys were off from school last Friday AND this Monday, so it sure seemed like a forever weekend!  We had the holiday and parent teacher conference day.  I got some templates ready for you but didn't get to posting them.  So you're getting a double dose today!!  So let's get straight to it!!

I love having a mix of a large photograph with a few smaller ones.  This page was from Universal Studios where the boys met the characters from Madagascar.


Here is template #32 for you!


DOWNLOAD HERE

Next is a template I've used a few times for the princess stories.  It worked well for adding lots of journaling about the princesses.  Andrew seemed to be fascinated with how at Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast when they announced to story of each princess and how they became a princess. 




And here's your second template today, template freebie #33.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!

DOWNLOAD HERE

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the templates Linda! I've been using them at some of the challenges at MouseScrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrappy Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.
    super cute pages, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much...I love your templates

    ReplyDelete