Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some Layouts and Template Freebie #30

My boys are huge Star Wars fans so we were excited to hear the announcement of the dates for Star Wars Weekends at Disney World this year.  We already have a trip planned for June 2-12th, hoping that those first 2 weekends in June would be hosts to Star Wars Weekends like it was in 2009.  Thankfully the dates for 2011 are May 20-22, May 27-29, June 3-5 and June 10-12.  So we are now officially attending!!!  Plus we plan to visit Universal Studios to check out The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for the first time.  So we've got an awesome plan shaping up!!

I worked on a few Mousescrapper challenges.  First was the new Scraplift Challenge using Brittish Designs 'Animal Kingdom' kit.  We met Rafiki at Animal Kingdom.


Monday night was the Speed Scrap where I scrapped our meeting with Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat at Universal Studios.  I used Kellybell Designs 'Expedition Safari' kit and my template #16 (yes, I do reuse my own templates!).


We've watched all the Toy Story movies and have enjoyed all the characters during our visits.  This trip we got a double dose of Jessie.  We saw her at Hollywood Studios, then again with Woody at Magic Kingdom.


I made the layout into a template for you.  Here is template freebie #30.


DOWNLOAD HERE

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete