Friday, February 18, 2011

Kellybell Designs Vault Sale

Kellybell Designs is doing a little early Spring Cleaning!! Five amazing kits are going to be locked up in the vault as of February 25th, to make room for the amazing new releases that are coming up!!


Hollywood Vacation, Shop Til Ya Drop, On the River, Where Dreams Set Sail, and Sign Here will all be gone come February 25th. Be sure to head on over to Kellybell Designs and add these fabulous kits to your collection before they're gone forever!!!

In other news....Kelly is honoring LISA (aka Chef Minnie Mouse) as this month's CT Member of the Month!


Be sure to check out Kelly and Lisa's blogs to see her interview.... and snag the special freebie that Lisa made using one of her very favorite Kellybell Kits!!

For a little inspiration.... Here are some pages that I made using the kits that are being vaulted!!  I've had lots of fun with these kits, grab them before they go!!

Shop Til Ya Drop

Sign Here

On The River
Hollywood Vacation

4 comments:

  1. How in the world did you make the sphere on your Hollywood page? It is UNBELIEVABLE!!!It reminds me of the Illuminations sphere. Is it a template? I use Creative Memories Storybook Creator. Thanks for any info you can give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nae is ANGI and I wrote the previous comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angi, here's a link where you can find directions on how to make the globe and reflection: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4736

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I too love that page...I would love that as the first page of an EPCOT album. Is it available as a QP. I checked your store..."if you make it, they will come"!!Ha Ha I love the store by the way. Thanks for your inspirations. I can't design but I sure can shop!
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete