Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day and Template Freebie #31

Happy Valentine's Day!!  Hope you are enjoying a romantic, fun or chocolate filled day!  In all my years, I've never had chocolate covered strawberries.  So today at the grocery store, I bought a pack of 4 chocolate covered strawberries.  Two in white chocolate and two in dark chocolate.  The strawberries were huge.  After lunch, I opened them up and ate ALL of them!!  Oh my god, they were mouth watering.  What have I been missing??  Man, what a treat that was!!  Good thing I worked out this morning.

I have another template for you today.  The second template freebie I created was one from my Crystal Palace layout.  This was template freebie #2.


I ended up making a matching second page because I had more pictures from that character meal that I wanted to scrap.  Here is the matching layout.


And that is template freebie #31.  Enjoy and happy scrapping!


DOWNLOAD HERE

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda ... I just love (and appreciate) all your templates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee another template!!! Can't wait to try it out! Thank you!!! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another beautiful template, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun template ... you are going to make my scrapping Disney layouts really quick! TY

    ReplyDelete