Friday, January 7, 2011

Twinkle, Twinkle From Natalie's Place Designs

I love sparkle, glitter and pixie dust!!  You'll find all of this in Natalie's newest kit called 'Twinkle, Twinkle'.  It's got lovely shades of red, blue and white papers in a very wintery flavor.  Plus it's full of icicles, pixie dust, swirls and snowflakes.  Make sure you head over to Natalie's blog HERE to grab this beautiful kit and her fabulous freebies.


Here are my layouts with this fabulous kit.  We played mini-golf for the first time at the Winter Summerland course at Disney last April.  I just couldn't find the right kit to scrap it.... until this kit came out.  I thought it was perfect!!!  And it has some lovely borders for scrapping the castle with.



Today, I made some frames for you.  I'm offering the frame plus 2 versions - one with Tinkerbell and one with Mickey/Minnie.  Enjoy!


DOWNLOAD HERE

5 comments:

  1. These are terrific! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frames, thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. You do beautiful work.

    V

    ReplyDelete